sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Music | Jessica Kaye

@jessunit on twitter.... and that's how i got to know her music.

I think it's been really a while since i wrote the last entry, and i'm really sorry about that, but i'm close to finals so it's been a hard time. And it's alse been a while since i looked for new music to hear and share, but whe i went to my twitter account, and realize that this pretty girl was following me, and that she played music i just had to check it out. And well, i can say that i almost fall for her, but i fell for her music

Past the jump there's an embed code for you to hear her voice and guitar... and plus, you can visit her facebook here :)


Creo que ha sido harto rato ya desde que escribí la última entrada, y de verdad lo siento pero estoy cerca del final de año así que ha sido un tiempo difícil. Y también ha pasado harto rato desde que busqué música nueva para escuchar y compartir, pero cuando fui a twitter y me di cuenta de que esta niña bonita me estaba siguiendo (@jessunit), y que tocaba música, simplemente tenía que saber un poco más. Y bueno, puedo decir que casi me enamoro de ella, pero sí me enamoré de su música.

Arriba de estas líneas para que escuchen :) y pueden visitar el facebook de ella aquí :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario